Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Marked Time"

Our little family had been so busy the last few weeks & months that I am feeling the details of our life slipping away at a rapid speed and it is kinda of scary…it has made me think twice about blogging. But when I think about blogging I get overwhelmed with the pressure of the idea that it would need to be this perfect design blog because of what I do for my day job and so many of my friends have amazing blogs!

I have decided to get over my fear of perfection and just blog for goodness sakes! Because after all this is the best form of scrap-booking and I'm just NOT going to scrapbook, but most importantly I want to "Mark" our time as a family and so our sweet friends and family know what were up to during the crazy times….and if I have great design to post even better!!

Julie Ann and I with Aunt Jennifer and little cousin Amelia at the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham.Our sweet family at the Botanical Gardens visiting the swing dedicated in John's Grandmother's honor "Drew Lucille Graham Ingram".



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome back!!! I love your blog and I wouldn't know a "perfect design blog" if I saw one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete