Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The sunporch on Woodward


The beginnings of my latest project at the Woodward Cottage: transforming our sunporch into my studio space because I'm really tired of this......

And this........
I am normally an abnormally clean, tidy person but since I have started working a few residential clients in the afternoon's, which I really love, our house looks like a fabric store and magazines exploded in our dining and breakfast rooms. I can't believe John hasn't told me I can't say anything about his crumpled receipts laying EVERYWHERE. =) Let's see if I can get his one done by the end of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for branching out. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, a studio space! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete